Proper Candle Burning Instructions
Thank you so much for your purchase! To ensure your safety and the best scent experience, please use the following guidelines:
- Always trim the wick to ¼” before every burn to help prevent the flame from getting too large, to reduce excess soot or black smoke, and to help the candle last longer.
- When burning the candle for the first time, please allow it to burn until you have a full melt pool (even and full layer of melted wax on the surface) to prevent tunneling and ensure an even burn.
- Never burn for more than four hours at a time, exceeding this could cause safety issues.
- Avoid placing a burning candle within 2 feet of clothing, books, curtains, or other flammable objects.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and always keep out of the reach of children and pets.